Powered By Blogger

April 10, 2014

People who make my life Richer! #02




Aadarwise...:D

So this post finally makes its way through. I sure have to admit, it feels like a big (homework) task. :p

May be because it's such an obvious feeling of having you as a soul sister, that I don't have words to express it out :*

Okay..so in the very beginning you seemed to be a boringly mature lady :p.. but ab toh..baba re !!! :D

Not a bit boring, in fact the most happening person right now. (:p) If I were to put all your traits in a single word, that's - mast :*
You know you're a great companion..an amazing friend to laugh out everything..my movie-buddy..my early morning Juhu beach-mate..:D

I've just spent some of life's most colorful moments with you. Laughing..giggling..listening to your advice (which do work out right :p)..sleepovers..<3
Aapki serious wali baatein..explaining me everything about life..sleeping next to me and stroking my head with care saying everything will be allright baccha :)


Right from your ttth's..dpc's..tmt's..gth's..gl's..to your current favorite 'wah..wah..wah..as expected' you have been ONE OF A KIND!! Itna khatarnaak humor..no one can miss out laughing even on the most mindless dialogue of yours :D


I love you deepoka :* Every day with you is super exciting. You make us all laugh so much that our tummy hurts (abs banne shuru ho gaye yash k toh :p). You know, it's an amazing feeling to share with someone everything that I have on my mind because I know I'll get a smart solution to it ;) ..thanks for being there everytime :)


I love you itnaaaaaaa sara :* :*

3 comments: