Saturday mornings are usually spent lazily in the bed. I am one of those people who wouldn't leave the cozy bed unless there's something on my schedule. But today was a different day, I woke up early and felt like being at the sea. Unruly by any force, I quickly caught the bus for Juhu Beach and in a couple of minutes I was there..at the Sea.
So breezy..full of life..bustling with people who I thought were so similar to me. Everyone taking a much needed break after a long dreary week by holding on to the sound of sea waves. Such a serene morning one could ever experience. Sitting alone yet together with so many people, I was basking in the morning sun. I decided to take a long walk along the sea shore. At almost equal intervals I could spot youngsters playing football, people taking their dogs for a walk, joggers, couples cuddling in some corners. Beautiful. :)
Such a picturesque moment made me reflect upon how bad is being lonely for some reason. We always need someone around us..to talk..to share. I too miss people around me..and their presence becomes a necessity when they are missed. So true its said that one doesn't simply miss a person, they instead miss a part of them in self.
I'm happy about what this morning made me realize. Instead of being alone its better to feel being together with those present unconsciously around you. Its much better to reminisce than having a not so good flashback..and its important to hold on to those few good people who make you feel how special you are! :)


I came here randomly and decide to read your post.. As a fellow blogger I must tell you, I felt like I was the one taking the walk..and feeling what you were feeling.. you were incredible.. :)
ReplyDeletehey Romil..thanks for liking it ;)
ReplyDeleteKeep reading!