Powered By Blogger

January 8, 2014

People who make my life Richer! #01



Everyone says that it's difficult to find good people. Well, I think goodness smiles back instantly as you do :)

I am lucky to have met a person like you in Mumbai. Someone who is so much like me. Someone who is so simple yet amazingly fancied at heart!

Ok, so it starts with the first day I met you. You featured a rude workaholic...i-don't-like-you types lady :p. Your desk topped with sugar jars and the pc decorated with ribbons, for sure made me wonder in my early days - is this an office!? :D

Then with the ticking away of the biscuit-sharing-tea-break times...who knew I would end up sitting next to my mad mad (really mad) soul sister, who can easily go for a run on a 'giggle marathon' and wouldn't care to apply brakes :p
Remember those chit-chat times, which made us the noisiest two people in whole of the office! Not to forget your 'And then...?' which motivated me to keep going with my nonsense talks :p

Anyway, I loooove talking to you Yashushreeee :*
Because we share similar stupidities in life! :D
(I can give you an appreciable list of it, believe me!)

So, I finally met someone who is more lazy than me..hehehe.. Someone who's a shopping freak.. Someone who designs with her heart & mind..and someone who knows how to make just anyone happy! :)
So blessed I feel to be sharing a great friendship with you!
And, I'm going to cherish this bonding for all of my life! :)

Love you <3


4 comments:

  1. So very well written Apoorva....
    Yash: I am so proud of you... you are such a good friend!
    Love you always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shraddha - thanks for your appreciation :)

    ReplyDelete